Friday, December 4, 2009

Greetings to all Freestyle Skiers new and returning! I am so happy to be able to work with all of you this season after taking a year off to nurse a knee injury. We have a lot going on this year with World Cup, and Western “B” Regional Finals here at Whiteface.

Please take this weekend to come out to see the mountain, grab your passes, and allow me to introduce myself as well as answer any questions you may have. We will pick up next weekend with a full training regimen. Parents, please speak to your children about what their goals are for this season, as well as which event series they wish to participate in. I will also ask that I receive a list of allergies or health issues to be kept on file.

I anticipate a strong and fun season for everyone. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns at (716) 574-9432 before 6pm or email me anytime at chrisk@nysef.org.

Thanks again and ski hard!

Coach Kasper

No comments:

Post a Comment